|Level 2- Red|
5 basic kinds of Nurition
Horse Colors and Markings
getting horse ready for lesson (minus bridle)
The test will be true or false for nutrition and a matching worksheet for Colors and Markings.
Testing date TBA for next month.
Level 3- Blue
Health and Vet Handout
Farrier and Hoof Care Handout
Tack (should be able to identify parts of the saddle, parts of the bridle)
Mounted Evaluation- Position evaluation. Must be approved to gain Level 3 color felt.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Academy Riders: Get Ready To Test!!!
- ► 2016 (23)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (68)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (36)
- PARTY TIME!!!!!!
- A Fourth Year of Victory in Oklahoma for Movado
- Academy Riders: Get Ready To Test!!!
- Merriewold Galaxie garners Grand Nation Title!
- Attention Mature Ladies:
- Rau remains cool for a top finish
- Huge score for Rouge et Blanc DF!
- Mature Ladies Group Riding Lessons
- High Times leads Training Horse division at Galway...
- ▼ November (9)